First Post - Thanks Everyone

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnMowPro, Jun 16, 2001.

1. LawnMowPro

LawnMowPro LawnSite Member
    from Indy

Dear LawnSite Members,

I want to thank everyone at this site for providing so much information and valuable advice. I have been looking at these posts for nearly a year now and I have learned so much. I started my busines 3 years ago and it is growing very well - due in part to all of your input. I have found a lot of great information from this site too. I also want to thank this site for linking to LawnCareSuccess.com. They have great info and they answer questions professionally at great length. That is how I found that site. I look forward to reading all of your responses in the future and I will put my 2 cents in when I think necessary. Thanks again guys (and girls) for helping me without even knowing it.

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Welcome to lawnsite.com LawnMowPro. :)
    If you would of joined back when you first found Lawnsite, you would be an oldtimer here now. ;)

Maybe you can answer my question, why do some take so long to join this great forum?

3. LawnMowPro

LawnMowPro LawnSite Member
    from Indy

I'm not sure about everyone else Eric, but for me I just wanted to learn and see what others thought about stuff. I am a listener more than a talker, but I am going to post as much as I can now. i think I have had enough experiences now where what I say is or can be valuable to others. In the past I didn't want to be seen as a new guy who didnt know what he was saying. I saw you have almost 4000 posts - amazin...

4. Fine Lines Lawn

Fine Lines Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to LawnSite, LawnMowPro. We're getting quite a nice Indiana group going in here now. It's nice to have you in our community.

5. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Don't worry about sounding like you don't know what your doing...............I do it all the time, never stopped me!

There are things you know that could help others in some way or another...............never be shy about offering info, jump in and let er rip.

6. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

LawmMowPro, it is true that you learn more by listening than by talking, but if you don't talk, we can't listen. ;)

Bill, I have noticed Indy is well represented here now. I have also noticed Springfield, Mo, St. Louis, Mo. and Indy all have more LCO's than the Chicago area represented here. The Chicago area has to be as big as all 3 of them combined.