1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

First post

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PinnaclePM, Mar 26, 2007.

1. PinnaclePM

PinnaclePM LawnSite Member
    from WNY

This is my first post on this site. I've been involved in some aspects of the lawn care industry for over 20 years. Like many, I started at a young age of 14 or so cutting neighbors lawns with dads equipment. I cut throughout high school and then sold off the biz to go to college. After a couple of years, I ended up working for a local larger company learning even more than I realized. I still look back at that first company for ideas of what to do or not to do. When I was ready, I jumped back into it. Of course not without making some stupid mistakes. Accounting for one......(Taxes, what a pain) But my main focus and intent was to do quality work not quantity. I continued to maintain a small but viable company for several years and continue to do so today. I have many ideas and thoughts for making this company better and better and look forward to the information on this site to help.

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome to the site sir glad to have you. :waving: