1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

First posting on Lawnsite!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AKG Inc., May 27, 2009.

1. AKG Inc.

AKG Inc. LawnSite Member

Hi everyone! I just signed up for an account a little bit ago and have been looking through the site. Hopefully I'll find my time spent here worthwhile. This is the 5th year that I have been doing mowing & landscaping but just the 2nd year for my business personally. I started last year with 3 weekly lawns and now have 15. I work alone so I've been very busy so far this year with all my spring clean-ups and keeping the yards done on time. I'm in the process of putting a nice professional looking portfolio together and uploaded some pictures of my mowing. Equipment shots will come soon! Thanks for stopping by :)

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Good luck this season and welcome to the site. There is tons of great info and lots of great people to network with.
  3. lawnmoorellc

lawnmoorellc LawnSite Member
    from INDIANA

good luck and looking forward to seeing your pics
  4. AKG Inc.

AKG Inc. LawnSite Member

thank you for the well wishes guys!
  5. AKG Inc.

AKG Inc. LawnSite Member

I still need to get a picture of all my current stuff together in one shot but I uploaded quite a few more photos of my work and my equipment seperately.
  6. AKG Inc.

AKG Inc. LawnSite Member

Here's a picture of my Toro at the end of last year not too long after I had it all tuned up and painted :)