First Products stand alone aeravator pics and vid

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by syzer, Oct 1, 2010.

Tags:
  1. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

I figured I would post these here since I had a HECK of a time finding ANYTHING on this machine on the net. These are all cell phone pics, but I should be able to get some decent ones uploaded eventually.

Sorry I couldnt edit this thing on youtube that I could find to flip it sideways. Excuse the purple grass, its the camera!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1onW-bw7JE

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][[​IMG]

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i have seen them on thier website i think it was, a serious machine.

is it all yours? if so, can we ask some questions about it like how you like it, how much it costs, what it will do and some pics of the work it does. etc.

thanks for posting

3. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow dude...That thing should be in a horror movie...Bada$$ M'Fer!!!

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

thats sick

5. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

Thats pretty slick, the video of the tractor mounted model is pretty impressive. I can see a ton of uses for that.

6. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys it is ours we really like it. There are some transmission problems but we are trying too work through them to get past the season.

We kicked out just over 13k for it.

I will try to get some pics if three finished product. So far its great on hard soil but we got so much rain lately its killing us.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

i would like to see some before and afters of using this machine...i'm really unhappy with a standard aerator and slit seeder.

8. rockycrab

rockycrab LawnSite Member
    from oregon

Wow, That thing is unbelievable! The thing I think I notice is that it only punches holes not pulling out any cores. Correct? And is that a seed hopper on the top there? We usually topdress with seed, aerate (with a ryan la28) then run a slicer over for a finish product.

9. thu cutting edge

thu cutting edge LawnSite Senior Member

we see you guys all over md. Im The Cutting Edge Landscapes. we have just plain white trucks so it is hard to pick us out but your black trucks stand out. keep up the good work and maybe i will see u in a bid meeting one day.

10. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Wow that is one cool machine.