First summer with the new TTHP

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Icutgrasstobuyguns, May 4, 2011.

1. Icutgrasstobuyguns

Icutgrasstobuyguns LawnSite Member

From the off the lot to on the grass within 2 hours. Its already paid for itself. Lays down a heck of a cut to.

M5.jpg

2. lawnguy27

lawnguy27 LawnSite Member

Sweet mower!!! Can you get more pictures?

3. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice mower but Im curious why you started mowing 2' from the sidewalk?

4. GravyTrain

GravyTrain LawnSite Senior Member

That's a good question. I've never seen it done that way, but I'm guessing there could be an aesthetic reason behind it.

5. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

He thinks he's shooting an exmark commercial.

6. Big Jake

Big Jake LawnSite Member

haha...noticed that too, what gives?

7. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I'm sure it's because the municipality owns up to there, lol.

8. grassman88

grassman88 LawnSite Member
    from mass

hahaha i was thinking the same even if they did wouldnt you look better if u just cut to the sidewalk? lawn looks great tho!

9. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Seet mower.

10. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

TTHPs are pretty sweet mowers. I'm on my 10th season with mine and all I've had to do is replace the hydro belt a couple of times and change the bushings for the front casters, other than routine maintenance of course. I like that they moved the muffler. Mine ends up in shrubbery sometimes and I'm afraid I'm going to scorch it.

The only thing I don't like on mine, and I don't think they changed it, is that once in a while one thumb latch won't release all the way and so the mower will spin around in circles. I know it's an operator error thing but it can be kind of dangerous. I've had low branches get in there and have the same effect before. So just make sure you release both of those thumb latches all the way and don't get stuff caught up in the hydro controls.

Last edited: May 4, 2011