first there was hover mower, now flying mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawncuttinfoo, Aug 22, 2013.

1. lawncuttinfoo

lawncuttinfoo LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Guy was day dreaming about the millions he's going to make cutting grass, or on his cell bragging to his friends about his new found fortune

3. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

After I hit send I rembered my worked saw a flying mower. A larger company had a crew cutting across the street from him and I was up the street in a cup de sac. Anyway they left in a hurry, their 21 flew right over the edge in to a lawn. Last week they lost a back pack blower

4. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

I have heard of throwing that cheap piece of junk in the garbage but this takes it to a whole new level.

5. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

That was a perfectly executed jump with trailer in tow. Glad the guy is going to be OK.

6. Eric's Lawnservice

Eric's Lawnservice LawnSite Member

I kept waiting for Waylon Jennings to chime in with "them Duke boy's had better start sprouting some wings!"

7. ncpete

ncpete LawnSite Senior Member

He needed just a little more speed! Glad to hear the driver didn't die in what was a very ugly one vehicle wreck.

8. CorkyE

CorkyE LawnSite Member

Guy supposedly had some type of medical condition, glad he survived. Kind of feel for the person.

9. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

:laugh::laugh:

10. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

what the freak? why was he in the median to begin with? why didn't he hit the brakes and stop before he went flying?

it looks like he just floored it and said " yeeeeeehaaaaaaa!!!!!"