1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

First Time Fluid Film Users, What Do You Think?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by JoyofFluidFilm, Mar 10, 2009.

1. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

I am anxious to hear what you all think about Fluid Film. We've sent out the samples...now it's your turn to tell us what you think.

Let us all know how much in love you are with Fluid Film.:cool2:
  2. G. Ramey

G. Ramey LawnSite Senior Member

I used fluidfilm for the first time yesterday. It was a free sample that I received about two weeks ago. I was doing some emergency wireing at my house and needed to cut some wire. My sidecutters were rusted and stuck. I remembered the fluidfilm and walked past the wd40 to get it. I sprayed the cutters with the fluidfilm and opened and closed them a few times and they worked as good as new.
  3. JoyofFluidFilm

great! thanks for sharing that with us!

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i think dano knows how much i love fluid film but i'll have my lil friends say it again for ya....

5. terrypiper

terrypiper LawnSite Member

i recieved my sample and put the can on the shelf in shop and kind of forgot it. last week it had been raining some so i thought it was time to use it. i cleaned out the grass chute on my walker and sprayed fluid film around the blower and all over the inside of the chute. headed to my accounts and mowed fairly wet grass that morning and had not one clog up as i usually do on wet days. i am very impressed and will be buying and using fluid film on a regular basis.
  6. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

I used it only once and all I can say is I think i am in love
  7. harivney

harivney LawnSite Member

Excellent product - use it in on my boat and trailer used in saltwater environment.

Bought 2 cans online after using the sample.
  8. JoyofFluidFilm

wow, great! thanks for the feed back, people...
  9. Cuttinitclose

Cuttinitclose LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought a can yesterday after using my sample can, works great!
  10. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Y'all need to buy more than 1 or 2 cans lol. Go to kellsport and order from them, they offer FREE shipping as well as FF key chains.

2nd time user of FF, I used a sample can and was hooked. I got my order from kellsport and within minutes of popping the top of the can I was spraying anything and everything I could get my hands on.