First time posting, pics

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Marathon, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Marathon

Marathon LawnSite Member

Hey guys, I never posted on this forum before and thought I'd share some pictures.

These are actually pictures of the very first hardscape job I did. Needless to say I didn't make any money but did learn a ton. This job was done in July 2005. I will try to post other more recent jobs, I don't have many uploaded at this time.

Picture 059.jpg

Kubina Project 1.jpg

Picture 054.jpg

2. Danscapes

Danscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Nice clean looking job

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Keep up the good work :drinkup:

4. Sunscaper

Sunscaper LawnSite Senior Member

You did a really nice job. Did you buy the pavers from Lockpaver in Johnstown?

5. Marathon

Marathon LawnSite Member

Thanks for the compliments, I got the material from a local supplier called Kolhepp's, they are great to work with. It was 2 guys basically 2.5 weeks.
    I'm certified and trying to really establish the hardscape part of our business. This forum has been a huge help. I'm going to post pics of a pretty large retaining wall we completed last year.

6. Marathon

Marathon LawnSite Member

Here are pics of a wall we completed last year. 140' by 13' at its highest. We used Cornerstone product and completed it in about 9 days. Actually here is the failing wall. I have to resize pics before I can load them.

Picture 110.jpg

7. ChampionLS

ChampionLS LawnSite Bronze Member

lol that looks like the before pic.

8. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats about what a wall i would do would look like and it wouldnt be cheap either :weightlifter:

9. EARTHWORKS LANDSCAPE GRP

EARTHWORKS LANDSCAPE GRP LawnSite Member

Looks Good. Real Clean. Keep It Up

10. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

The patio looks great but there might be a small problem with the wall. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is but I know someyhing is not right.:laugh:. Can't wait to see the after pic! I crack myself up!