First time workin with Dylox

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Drivefaster35, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Drivefaster35

Drivefaster35 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Hey guys i'm taking your advice to treat some grubs on a condo complex I take care of hopefulkly tomarrow now I have the basics down on applying and making sure to water it in right after however I did put down a fert with Trimec juts last week as in 7 days ago will this effect either results and is it ok or do I need to wait a little bit longer and help or advice would be awsome :drinkup:

2. Golf42

Golf42 LawnSite Member

No need to worry. My main concern would be putting fertilizer with Trimec down a week ago. If it is as hot and dry in Iowa like as it is here in the Northeast, then I would never have put down that treatment.

3. Drivefaster35

Drivefaster35 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

I was a little worried at first but we've been having plenty of rain lately and they water + this week is sapposed to me much cooler :usflag:

4. tremor

tremor LawnSite Bronze Member

Dylox will not affect nor be affected by the other treatments you have made.

5. olive123

olive123 LawnSite Senior Member

-what he said...:drinkup:

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Hey, what is the spreader setting for the newer Lesco spreaders with numbers? The label has the old letter settings on it. The chart that was posted before doesn't really make sense, because it would call for a REALLY wide opening (letter setting is J). Thanks.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I forgot all about that spreader setting thing being on there!:hammerhead: Thank you.