First to post

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by MeadowsLawnCare, Jun 21, 2007.

1. MeadowsLawnCare

MeadowsLawnCare LawnSite Member

Rawr first post!

2. Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries

Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries LawnSite Senior Member

Now wait a second, shouldn't you at least own or be interested in some Billy Goat equipment to throw a first post?:rolleyes: Do you at least have any questions I can answer for you?

3. gndhog

gndhog LawnSite Member

Need for Billygoat. I'm in Columbus ohio

4. Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries

5. premier homes

premier homes LawnSite Member

Mr Force, Do you know of any Dealers that sell used billy goat equipment. i am lookink for a used VQ with hose kit. I am located in Syracuse NY.
    Thanks

6. Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries

Premier homes,

We don't normally know anything like that. However, we do have a few test units here that we sell off on occasion. They are not new so we can't sell them as such but they still have plenty life in them. I normaly sell that stuff on E-bay. PM me if you're interested and I'll get some photos to you.

7. lawnstriper23

lawnstriper23 LawnSite Senior Member

I am thinking about getting the 33" Finisher Mower and was wondering if there was anything out there that is used, but in good condition?

8. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Do you guys have a showroom there on 291, or do you sell primarily through distributors?

9. premier homes

premier homes LawnSite Member

MR FORCE,
    used is what i want, Could you email the photos to me at premierhomesny@yahoo.com with prices

10. Mr. Force® Billy Goat Industries

We do not have a showroom and sell primarily through distributors. We do have units in our BGI University that we use for demo's and show and tell on occasion. If your wanting to see something that your dealer isn't stocking, let me know and I'll see if I've got something to show. It would simply be for show and tell though.