1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

First truck....

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by deerewashed, Jan 19, 2010.

1. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

not if it is done well. Get a good logo made and make sure it looks professional. Better choice. :clapping:

2. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

3. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

4. deerewashed

haha thanks....since when you been solo btw....i always thought you worked with you brother or somebody...at least thats what it seems like over on plowsite. also is your dodge a cummins???? if not how old is it and how much hae you put into it repair wise.

5. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

100% solo. I have only posted on plowsite a couple times. I think your thinking of someone else. I have all Dodges. I have bought them all new. My newest is a 2007 with a boss. No repairs to be had. All flawless. Maintenance only and done by me. I wouldnt buy any truck but a dodge.
    [​IMG]

6. deerewashed

ya i am....sorry. great truck. what are so good about boss. i thought they were not so good considering it is all hyrdralic no chain for high pushing.

7. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

their fast. I do residentials so how high do i need to push? I have used fisher, meyer and now boss. Its boss from now on.

8. deerewashed

thanks u have been wondering. for a while. but also i guess it is prefrence. how much snow have you gotten in simsbury??? we havent even gotten 10 inches total this season.

9. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

not much, i have only had 3 billable storms. Nothing in Jan yet!

10. deerewashed

....it sucks bigtime. we have had clear skys for like 2 weeks. i took the plow off last week and did 2 leaf jobs. was really easy because grass was low and frozen a tad. good money.
    as ia joke i even thought of f**king with people by riding the mower back and forth near the road...talk about head turning.