First Year in Business - How did I do/help me with some ?s moving forward

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ag2112, Nov 6, 2012.

  1. tonygreek

    tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member
    Posts: 3,480

    Yes. Don't elect to be taxed as a C Corp and have it taxed as you would a Sole Proprietorship. The C Corp route allows you to pay yourself in the traditional manner, while bringing in all the other fun things such as income tax, social security, etc.

    Talk to an accountant and see what's best for your situation.

Share This Page