Fixture Recommendation

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, Apr 13, 2014.

1. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

I need to find a replacement fixture for the Nightscaping Bretan. I have a number of 2" wide steel posts that I want to attach a fully shielded 'post light' fixture to. The Bretan was perfect for this application as it was narrow and tall and allowed no line of sight to the lamp.

I found the Hadco SRL3 but it is a bit too wide at 2.5".

Any other suggestions for a small, narrow, post light fixture?

Thanks.

2. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

3. LLC RI

LLC RI LawnSite Member

4. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Thanks George! That looks just like the Bretan Fixture. As it turns out I found 23 Bretans sitting on a shelf, so I bought them all. They arrived here yesterday. I only need 8 for the first job so I am good to go for a bit.

Those touchstone fixtures... to bad they are not cETL or I would give them a try. We need more small, niche type fixtures in copper, brass, stainless. Hope the Manu's are listening!

5. LLC RI

LLC RI LawnSite Member

I know the manu of this line and many others. Let me know what you need made and I'll see who's best suited to do it and see if they can make. I've already talked to a few about reproducing the Sagitta and the soffitliter.

G

6. eclairagepaysager

eclairagepaysager LawnSite Member