Fixture Selection - Help

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, May 29, 2009.

1. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

3. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Gregg that looks exactly like an SPJ wash I had laying around I installed in my landscape 2 yrs ago. No issues with it at all. Mine uses an automotive type lamp tho. Never even changed the lamp in it come to think of it.

4. Pro-Scapes

James,

Talk to Doug he has a smaller version of the 890 in the mix right now. Might be on the way now ?? I have never had anyone pic raw brass over a finished product before. Most usually ask for a darker finish

5. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Billy... Spoke to Doug at Coppermoon today and he put his sample unit in a box and shipped it up to me. He is supposed to have stock of the new mini flood by Mid June. Basically a 1/3 size version of the CM890. I am looking forward to that.

Also, Doug is going to have the CM890 Reflector moved behind the socket and I talked him into changing the lead wire connections from the lower stem to inside the body of the fixture. A drastically needed improvement.

Regards.

6. Pro-Scapes

I agree. I have seen a new fixture where that connection is made behind a heatshiled inside the fixture with a regular 16ga hanging out. You can even change the socket without pulling the fixture out of the ground. A real bonus for anything that is structure mounted.

I am sure I will be seeing the new mini before long as I use a fair amount of the 890's

7. JoeyD

The most versatile mini wash on the market!!! Available in Natural Brass..The Stellar by Unique Lighting!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. worx

worx LawnSite Senior Member

Joey how are those fixtures mounted on the garden pot?

9. JoeyD

They knocked the knuckles off of the Stellar and the anchored them in using screws.....Pretty easy actually!

10. emby

emby LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Hey Joey, In one of the above pics you have a cover plate that the stellar is attached to. Does that cover plate attach to an electrical octogon box? If so do they come with the stellar or is that a special order?
    Thanks
    Ken