1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Fixture Selection - Help

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, May 29, 2009.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

If your talking about this picture, this is our Uni-Bracket or better known as the Gutter Bracket. It is a mounting option that you can order.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This picture shows the Steller mounted to our Sphere Base which is also a mounting option....

[​IMG]

This picture shows the Steller powdercoated in White and mounted to an off the shelf mounting plate. I would assume this plate is designed for security flood lights and is available at home stores or a local electrical supply house.....Notice the INCLUDED Dimpled Spread Lens in the fixture!

[​IMG]

Here your seeing the Steller mounted to one of our Brass Risers used mainly for raising path lights and bullet lights but also used creativly in situations like this.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps! I strongly beleive this is one of if not our most versatile fixture. Used on almost every Unique job I have ever been a part of.