FL-60 w/Hooklift, ASV RC-30, Kubota Mini-x...Selling as PKG

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by turfquip, Aug 10, 2012.

1. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

The truck has the cummins 5.9. Noisy and slow but reliable and gets the job done. Very few problems with the truck. I picked it up with 70K miles. I've adjusted the clutch a few times over the years. It leaks a little here and there...about what you'd expect for its age.

I would be a little flexible on the package price but cant sell the truck by itself at this point in time.

2. Nick's Lawn Care

Nick's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

What kind of price are you thinking with the truck and the ASV?

3. turfquip

With the mini-x you can stuff, compress and pack an enormous amount of shrubs and debris into the front of the box and still have enough room to return to the shop with the mini-x.

IMG_0659.JPG

4. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

That 5.9 cummins is a beast of an engine, manual injection... the best engine i have ever owned. my last one was made in the same year and was running perfectly when the truck was totaled at 300k miles. And btw the pre 1998 cummins don't leak oil, they just mark their territory. I wish that was a rc60

5. turfquip

Rear view of flat bed with dovetail and tip rollers. BTW, this custom built bed is a heavy duty Reading 14 foot with the tail added. All assembled on a factory swaploader frame. I believe the bed was around $7,500.

The 6' RC box holds trimmer, blower, fuel and supplies.

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0649.JPG

6. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

just hold onto it for 2 or 3 more years and I'll road trip out with a rubber band of 100's. free bump for a sick setup

7. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

any way you can throw up some pics of the front of the truck and i'm just curious what the GVWR and empty weight is

8. turfquip

The GVWR = 25,500. Tare weight with dumpster 17,000 +/-
    Tare weight with flatbed = 16,000 +/-

A couple more things not mentioned: The rear wheels have mini-mizer plastic fenders, both bodies equipped with slide-n-lock system for strapping mowers, small equipment, etc., and there is an Alpine stereo with upgraded speakers, Memphis Audio amp, and XM paid up through Summer 2013. The truck also has whelen strobes front and back.

The truck could use paint and some fiberglass repairs on the front fenders.

IMG_0691.JPG

IMG_0690.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG

9. turfquip

Thank goodness the cheesy 2 x 12 side rails on the flatbed are easily replaceable. They make the bed look bad. A fresh set of taller side racks with room for a sign would be the way to go....

I said goodbye to trailers back in 2005 when I put this truck together. Everything I do is with this truck...no trailer tags, tires, lighting, cdls, etc. to worry about.

10. turfquip

QUOTE: Tare weight with flatbed = 16,000

This is a mistype...should read 16,800 +/-

Note: The hoist is 22K capacity, way more lifting capacity than the truck could ever carry (legally or otherwise)