Fl mug shot role call.

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Landscape Poet, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

SO - we are a small and rather intimate group here I guess . We deal with each other day in and day out and most of us that contribute here have been doing so for several years at least. And I have a feeling that there are a lot of FL readers that do not contribute that could throw up photos and introduce themselves.
    I figured getting a good look at each others mugs may offer a different insight into whom we are discussing life threating issues like crepe myrtle pruning etc. I mean it is winter - and we are not overly busy - what the heck else do we have to do?

So - throw your mug shot up here so we know what you look like.

I will start things off. Here is a pic of me enjoying my winter. [​IMG]

Oh Wait - wrong picture.

Here is a recent photo of me at a concert this year.

[​IMG]

2. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I am from Texas but we have "some beaches" too

First one me relaxing
    Next one is me and my daughter liking your haircut

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

3. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

Gawd am I glad I have 4 sons!

4. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Well if we are showing Off our Children's photos here are My son and Daughter.

Mandi DD.jpg

James & Manda LS.jpg

5. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

If i had daughters like the two of you i would keep them at home.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

That's not an insult btw.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Ric

I said this before and i will say it again.

Your daughter is beautiful:waving:

8. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

After seeing Turf Dawg's Photos I am moving to Texas....and it is not because of his bald head!

Ric, your daughter is gorgeous - which means that you can not possibly be as ugly as I think you are in my mind when we speak. This older gentleman in this video is what I imagine you being and looking like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v43qe2kFDYE

9. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

I was a single Parent who raised my children after the divorce. So I guess I am super pround of them.

My daughter lives in Miami and was our county's entry in the Miss Florida pageant several years back and she is a carbon copy of my Ex-wife without the attitude. BTW She is as smart as she is beautiful and a Professional. My son just moved back to Las Vegas after a few years break from the high stress of his chosen profession.

[​IMG]

10. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

This picture was taken this year on Father's Day. We all went for a Airboat Ride in the Everglades that same day and took the picture right before.

[​IMG]