Fl mug shot role call.

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Landscape Poet, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Here ya go

My mom and I in 2008 in Rome right after I graduated from U of F
    [​IMG]

Me this past Feb 2011 in San Fran
    [​IMG]

2. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

here you go mike, pulled these off my face book. the baseball one coaching with my son is 3 years old but i like it the other is recent

brian2.JPG

brian3.JPG

3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Jvan

The Boots don't make you look fat. But you might want talk to Omar the tent maker about new work uniforms.

At 71yrs old I still run to knock off those extra pounds. Once I get over 135 I really feel uncomfortable. I want to think Because I was a gymnasts as a young man I trained my body. My BP is 100/60 and Cholesterol is 160 with Low HDL to LDL, I take NO Medication. We are what we eat. If you are dipping your Bacon Cheese French Fries in Mayonnaise, Don't blame me for pounding on you.

4. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Rick

Him and I are built for power and not speed LOL

At 5'7" (with boots) and 250lbs, the longest thing on me is my belt. My blood pressure, heart rate and so on is still fine but I really do need to get back to 220.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. capelawncare.com

capelawncare.com LawnSite Fanatic

Here is my mug...

IMG_3568.jpg

6. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

:p I thought 180/110 was normal...

Ric, I have fired Omar since we have become a classy company; I got the dress maker from My Big Fat Italian Wedding... BWAHAHA

7. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

You mon: you should be wearing a pink shirt... you good looking devil you.

8. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Dawg

Power is great and I am weak. But I have always had very quick reflects . About 6 months ago Fl Landscape and I were walking out of Wally World when a Bar owner was walking in. He greeted me real super friendly. So ask him if I was still Barred from him place. He said no I was welcome back as long as I didn't throw any more jerks over his bar again. I am not a tough guy but don't make me mad. I will admit one power punch can take me out, But you have to be fast enough to land it.

9. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Brian you look like you are a east coast guy. Do not know what it is but you guys from the NE tend to have that certain unique look. Very nice looking family by the way.

10. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Your picture surprised me the most so far....I do not know what I had in my head as to what you looked like but you look different. You look much younger than I had you in my mind I guess.