Fl mug shot role call.

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by Landscape Poet, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Cape - good to see you mug! I wondered what you looked like too.

2. Landscape Poet

Whats with the cat litter? You using the Bobby Gedd fertilizer program? :laugh:

3. Landscape Poet

That's what she said...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Turf if we could add about 9 inches to your height and about 25lbs we could be twins. I like your hair cut too by the way...:clapping::clapping::clapping:

4. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

This is actually cool, seeing a bunch of guys who are serious about the business as opposed to what I see too much of locally; Yahoo's and gypsies.

Diamond: has your mom found you a nice Greek girl yet? Good looking guy like you ought to be married and breeding more good looking guys like rabbits.

Michael: the kitty litter? That's my $hit bucket... note the irony.

Ric: I'll give you $50 bucks if you can lift me high enough to throw me over the bar... :D Some of the most aggressive and boldest Marines I''ve ever met were wiry.

Turf: Let's have a drink;

NachoCheeseBaconCup.jpg

5. Mike, I can shave my head if that would help...
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Jvan, waiting on God my friend. I stay away from the Greek girls. A lot of the are looney. I'm looking for a nice gringa.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Landscape Poet

Not sure it would fit your mug...it is not for everyone! Mine is just a solar panel for a sex machine you know. If you do however, I can tell you that you will thank me next July when you are about 10 degrees cooler than normal!

8. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Whewwwwwwwww Weeeeeeeeeeee

Man, great minds think alike :drinkup::drinkup:

For all you physically fit people out there, remember this.
    The ones of us that are short for our weight have this in our favor, "We are funny and hard to kidnap".

9. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Don't be too surprise when you end up on the back side instead of the front side of the bar. It is called leverage not brute strength. I am not a tough guy but at 5'5" now and smaller as a teenager I got picked on enough to get some training. Look at my Picture, I am pretty fit and not just for my age.

10. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

No arguments from me Ric, I've woken up suprised on the wrong side of the bar on several occasions. I'm too old for that crap today, I'd rather enjoy a Bacon O' Beer mug topped with melted chedar with the Texas Dawg and expire peacefully, fat and happy.