FL organic yards and a great truck

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by ICT Bill, Sep 10, 2010.

1. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

I had to share some pictures Landscapes in Paradise sent us, I have been to some of their properties...WOW! is all I can say, most of them are gated

these guys had the coldest winter in 100 years and they were very afraid how they would perform this year, I think they did pretty well

The only thing applied this year was tea (ours)

LIP resi yard.jpg

LIP resi yard 3.jpg

LIP Truck.jpg

2. OrganicsMaine

OrganicsMaine LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, great looking lawns and I love the truck! Little tough to read the name, but I'm sure that truck is well known.

3. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

there was no hard frost on that first property, otherwise the coconut palm would be history Probably south of the hard frosts or protected from water (canals or beachfront home) around the house. Nice property though and great truck.

4. OrganicsMaine

OrganicsMaine LawnSite Senior Member

Bill,
    Any idea how that truck is set up? Sprayer size/type?

5. ICT Bill

I will ask, I have never looked in the back, he uses mostly a modified ride on, here is what he sent me when I asked

I purchased a Toro Grand Stand and fitted it with 3 separate tanks totaling 65 gallons capacity with the ability to spray 3 different mixes at the same time. It's also fitted with a removable electric spreader. It features 9 independently operating valves and 2 spools holding 100' of hose. I'm still working out some bugs. However, yesterday my tech provided fertilizer, insect control, to a 3 acre resort property with 2,400 ln/ft of planting beds, and over 100 palms and citrus trees in less than 2 1/2 hours

I have already asked him for pictures

6. ICT Bill

They are just north of naples and do many properties on the islands there so yes they were surrounded by water in most cases

50 degrees is freezing for these folks, they get out the mink coats when it goes below 60

7. ICT Bill

that is a great truck

I want one

8. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

Bill you know good and well that you can get a 2 year coast of just what is locked up in an over-managed soil with almost any tea

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

shush your mouth girl ...... don't piss all over the boys anecdotal evidence. :dizzy:

10. Grohorganic

Grohorganic LawnSite Member

Bill that's the kind of hog wash that keeps the chem guys in biz. great just what organics needs. and any ways what in the jug tea came from outdoors anyways.......... F products!!!!! then he would not be dependant on BS