1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Flag Availability

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by Runner, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

How can I go about getting some posting flags? I have the sticks, I just need the flags. All we get from the guys at our store, is "We haven't had any in about a month, and we don't know when we'll have them."
    This isn't the first time that an out of order item has been hanging in limbo for us. I went on the Lesco website, but of course it is imposssible to find any on there. I thought I could find out what closest store has them, but you can't even find this item on the site. Please help as I need these flags, like yesterday. Thanks.
  2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

Sorry for the challenges we had w/ the flags, Runner. We have the situation fixed, and flags are shipping out to our stores this week. If you need specific dates on when they'll be available in your area, please shoot me an email (rwest@lesco.com) and let me know where your business is so I can get you better information.

3. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

One more quick update -- our flags are shipping to our stores for arrival this week across the country.