Flag Pole?

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by bicmudpuppy, Jul 13, 2005.

1. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

Ok, somebody is going to tell me it is here somewhere else, I'm sure, BUT.......
    A little help guys. This one is for personal use, not a project. Where do I find a good flag pole? The Ace here has a complete kit that still looks cheesy w/ a 20' pole, but they are asking over $100. I like the idea of the flag, but the motivator on this one is my son who helps me. If he wants it this bad, I owe him this for sure. Putting out our flag on a regular basis is one of the ways he likes to pay tribute to his memory of my Dad. He uses his boy scout status as an excuse, but it is Dad he does it for. Any good suggestions would be great. I don't mind the $100 price tag as much as I mind the fact that what they are selling doesn't look like what I want. 20'+ above ground is the goal. Budget will determine just how far we go w/ this one.
    Thanks in advance.

2. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I went to Yahoo and searched on "flag pole". There looked to be lots of possibilities out there. $100.00 looks cheap compared to some of these sites.