flagging yards

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by goodlawn, Apr 4, 2006.

1. goodlawn

goodlawn LawnSite Member

I know by law you have to flag yards. My question is where can I order flags that can be printed with my business name? Lesco told me to post through lawnsite.com.

2. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I get mine through Blackburn.

3. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Here in KS you don't have to, but I do anyway. I got mine through RND Signs. I think they were a little cheaper than Blackburn Flags. There is a link to Blackburn Flags at the top of this page.

5. somo1

somo1 LawnSite Member

I would use RND signs the nice thing about this company is that they research what is the proper size limit in each state, so that you don't get in trouble by having one that is too large.

6. lampeslawnservice

lampeslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Just orderd from blackburn flag

7. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 LawnSite Platinum Member

I get mine at Lesco and run them through my own printer...

8. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

I use RND signs, they do good work but they are slow, my last order took 6 weeks!

9. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

While of the subject of flagging marker's, I'm not sure if it universal in all states,but, in IL. your signs must be 4 by 5 inches , with white back ground with a dark color for the lettering .The marker must read on one side, in letters no less than 3/8 inch, Lawn care application ‑stay off grass until dry ‑ for more information contact: Then your company name and phone number.