flea bites?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Soupy, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Is there anything you can put on them to make them go away faster? I have never had them before, and I'm not totally sure that is what they are. But I have had them for a couple of days and my worker asked me today if I had poison ivy or something (my neck has a few bites and I have been scratching them and my neck has turned red). Anyway, I told him I thought they were insect bites and he looked at a couple I had on my arms and said they looked like flea bites.

I don't know if they are from mowing grass (it is dry here and insects fly up out of the grass when you disturb them) or if my dog has been bringing them in the house. We have always let the dog lay on the couch, and I fall a sleep on the couch a lot.

Anyway, I need info. I figured if they are from mowing, you guys would have some answers. Though in the my 16 years of mowing grass, I have never got flea bites, so I'm taking my dog to the vet.

2. MOJO111

MOJO111 LawnSite Member

De flea the Dog and the couch :sleeping: and your self and you'll be right in a couple of days :D