fleet force

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by rkk95, Oct 18, 2003.

1. rkk95

rkk95 LawnSite Member
    from west PA

I have seen on here that some of you guys buy used spray trucks from fleet force in texas, do they have a website? If so could you tell me what it is please.

2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

rkk

TG/CL buys their truck though a leasing Company for tax advantage. They trick them out with nothing but the best equipment. Most branches maintain them pretty good. However some don't maintain them very good. The truck are worked 7 to 10 years and do 3.5 million in sales. Each year GT/CL replaces many trucks and the used truck go back to the leasing company.

This is where Mike at Fleet force come in. He buys everyone of them from the leasing company. He will get 150 or so truck a year. Sure he buys them cheap and so could you if you bought 150 of them. Mike sells the best of the lot to spray guys and strips the rest. Some he will put flat beds on, or turn into tow truck. But the best spray trucks go to spray guys. He ends up with a lot that just get parted out or go to junk.

I have dealt with Mike and came away a happy camper. Mike is honest and very helpful even after the sale. His prices are fair and you get more than what you pay for. Basically you pay for the truck and get the spray equipment for free. If you can drive a 135hp 4 cyl diesel truck that does the job instead of a V8 gas hog then Fleet Force is the way to go

TELL MIKE THAT RIC FROM FLORIDA SENT YOU. He will be fair to you because I have sent him business. He knows I will buy more trucks from him. He also knows I would bad mouth him if he cheat you.

fleetforceusa@yahoo.com E-mail 1-214-641-2202 cell phone

3. rkk95

rkk95 LawnSite Member
    from west PA

thanks ric, I was interested in a website just so that I could see the trucks before I contact him, but you seem to be pretty happy with him and the service that you got from him.

4. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

rkk95

Fleet Force advertises on E-Bay. Look under Commercial trucks and then Isuzu NPR or International Trucks.

Yes I am very happy But know that you are buying bulk spray trucks and not drop spray trucks. If you have any question that you might want to ask me by phone send me a private message and I will give you my phone number. No I do not want to post my Number on the WWW for you never know what kind of calls I might get.

5. rkk95

rkk95 LawnSite Member
    from west PA

Thanks Ric, we use 1200 gallon tanks now on International trucks, I would like to have one for a spare. I figured that I could buy one going into winter and have the time to make any repairs that need done.