Fleet Price on Scag V-ride

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by awagner9, Feb 5, 2011.

1. awagner9

awagner9 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NW,Ohio

I saw on Scag they have V-rides at fleet pricing for one unit. Excluding 61". It's gotta be purchased before the end of the month. Just seeing what prices you guys have found. First dealer had $6784 for 52". The dealer I always go through got back to me and he's got it for $6750. Gonna get one order and pick it up in a couple weeks.

2. touhey33

touhey33 LawnSite Senior Member

I got quoted 6400 on the 52", which I am in the process of buying, I also got quoted 6300 from another dealer but the dealer I am buying from is closer and has done work for me in the past.

3. Baytownlawncare

Baytownlawncare LawnSite Member

I got a quote of $5326 for a 36" model. Gonna order one in two weeks.

4. awagner9

from NW,Ohio

Hey where in Indiana is your dealer? 350 Is big price diff. I wonder why they are not all the same
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. oldclawn

oldclawn LawnSite Senior Member

Green Envey, which dealere is it?

6. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

I think its freaking rediculous that theyre selling a 52" stand on for $6,400. I would never spend that kind of money on a stand on.

7. awagner9

from NW,Ohio

Check the price wright standers. Thanks for your opinion, but we can and just discussing option!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. tigerfan88

tigerfan88 LawnSite Member
    from SC

I've got a 48" V-Ride I'll sell for $6k.

9. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Well I can tell you have not used one for a period of time. For small tight to medium open yards the 48/52 vride is the most productive unit you can use.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. awagner9

from NW,Ohio

I have a 61' scag now and I'm gonna a 52 v-ride. I prefer a 52 thanks for the offer though. Also your to far. Also 6k for 48? The fleet price for a new is 6400 and get a warranty