1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Fleet Program

Discussion in 'Gravely (Archived)' started by GMLC, Mar 15, 2012.

1. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Ok I gotcha. Some how it must have still been cached in my browser history so when I went and looked yesterday it still showed the old web page. All the financing went through and I am picking up the 460 and 14hp push blower tomorrow. :drinkup:

2. ProStreetCamaro

The money shot

[​IMG]

3. mtmower

mtmower LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet! Welcome to the 400 club! Did I read a thread where you said the G6 Gator blades were not great on a X Factor deck? I'm looking to purchase a second set of blades and wonder if there is a preferable blade to the oem.

4. ProStreetCamaro

Honestly the oem "design" blades work the best for me. The G6 blades do work well but they don't create quite as much vacuum which tends to leave a few stragglers in lawns that are not real thick and lush. I but stens high lift blades and they are almost a carbon copy of the oem blades. Ariens owns stens so it makes sense. They however are not marbane and they do dull a little faster than the oem blades. I pay something like $56 shipped for 2 full sets.