1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Flex Deck BBQ - Mar. 29(Sat) 30(If you want to stay)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Flex-Deck, Jan 21, 2003.

1. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

wow Paul, i apologize!!!

i got there early and it was sooo freakin' cold and windy, i was wore out, so we split.

i would've liked to have met ya!!

i'm sure we'll get something else going on...maybe closer to you...there are alot of mfg. and dist.s near you!!

Dave

2. Sorry I couldn't make it, phone ringing off the hook, chance of snow, and freezing rain, and we still had to work Sunday.

I had a choice to make, but the chance of snow and ice made it for me, Thursday threw Sunday I will be in Chicago.

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Where are the pictures?
    Six pages before the BBQ on this thread, and not much response after. I at least thought there'd be new pictures to view of the flexdeck and LS members demoing one. :)

4. weve

weve LawnSite Senior Member

As Dave said, it was quite cold at the Flex-Deck BBQ. PaulJ, I did see your truck there just before I left at 1:15 pm.

Here's a pic of captdevo on the Dixie Chopper with 26.5 HP Generac engine and Flex-Deck.

101-0114b_img.jpg

5. weve

Here's Flex-Deck's trailer.

101-0113a_img.jpg

6. weve

Here's captdevo's trailer and some of the equipment that he brought.

101-0116a_img.jpg

7. weve

Here's Flex-Deck's invention that we've all seen before. It's real!

101-0115a_img.jpg

8. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

That's what I would call the "FRANKENDEERE"

I am sorry I couldn't get there sooner but I left here as early as I could. I did get to dee the deck in person. anyone who hasn't sen this thing Should take a look at it.

Any mower manufacturers reading this :

You and your engineers need to talk to Brad about getting this thing as a factory option like Dixie did. you could give your customers so many more choices with it and make your machines much more versatile. As far as safety and strength, I think the Flex-deck would surpass many mower decks on the market in these areas.

Exmark, Hustler, Scag, Snapper etc.... ARE YOU LISTENING?????

9. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I hope BushHogBoy doesn't see the FrankenDeere. But maybe this industry needs a V6 powered mower?