Flex Deck BBQ - Mar. 29(Sat) 30(If you want to stay)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Flex-Deck, Jan 21, 2003.

1. Do they even have indoor plumbing?

I even heard they had them fancy electronic calculator things with TV's on them.

2. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Don't have indoor plumbing yet - but we do have 4 holers - family style outhouses :p Our telephone # is actually 2 longs and a short. (most of you on this site are too young to know what that means - in the old days when telephones first came out, everyone was on a party line - 8 people - and one number would be 2 short rings, one would be a long and a short etc) - You rang the person with a crank - kind of like morse code.

Come on up to the BBQ - Captdevo said he would be here with a bunch of stuff - am trying to get hold of him to confirm - Have some local dealers lined up for sure - JD - Kubota - Scag - Ariens - Landpride - Dixie Chopper - Flex-Deck (Wow almost forgot)

3. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

I am going to try, but can not promise anything at the moment. Really ya'll have power, we still use fire as our main source of heating and light, and we still don't have outhouses we use a coffee can.:D

4. We got them fancy schmancy holes in the walls with some clear things in them here.

Even got those full length fur skins laid out on the floor.

5. Flex-Deck

Yardman - Come on up - We will have a large coffee can for you to make you feel at home - :p

6. yardman1

yardman1 LawnSite Senior Member

Thaks brad, but I bring my own, it just does not feel wright using the bathroom in someone elses coffee can.:D
    kevin

7. Flex-Deck

Yardman1 - Bring your own can and your own *ss. You will have plenty of brands to look at and demo

Thanks, Brad

8. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

brad anyone coming from around my area?
    might be able to carpool.
    Eric

9. Art Stubbs handy 58

Art Stubbs handy 58 LawnSite Member

:waving: See you there........ Hey, lgf see you there bring your check book, you might leave with a Nissan....LOL

Save travel to all who is coming........:D

10. Flex-Deck

BushHogBoy - Where you at from Madison and Greensburg Indiana. - Have a couple of inquiries about the Flex-Deck - Serious - They may want to come

877-353-9335 is my number. I will talk to them if there is a possibility of a car pool

Thanks, Brad