Flex Deck????????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Husker1982, Feb 9, 2003.

1. Husker1982

Husker1982 LawnSite Senior Member

I am not putting the flex deck down I just don't think that it is a usable piece of equipment. But I have also never used one so I am asking only for pics of COMMERCIAL units with flex decks and some pics of sripes by the units. Flex Deck I know you will see this so let me see pics you have.

2. And it can lay a stripe.

The wobbly one is mwhen i tried my new PG out on my lawn.

can do.jpg

3. Husker1982

Do you like it? Does it cut down alot on the quality to turn another blade spindle(deck)? Does it cut good stripes? Well send a pic of your stripes if you can.

4. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

husker--I usually don't like it when people reply to a poster with the following statment but I think you asked for it:

husker--do a search on "flex-deck" and I think you will have quite a few pics and other info revealed....

GEO

5. Husker1982

Sorry geo but the answer has been said. Thanks though

6. Husker1982

Sorry not trying to be mean but they are all wobbly

7. No PG=Perma Green Ride On Sprayer Spreader, not lawn mower.

I cut the lawn with the mower and Flex-Deck after I played with the other new toy.

It cuts great., it also has a velke behind it, so "wobbly" would not be produced by either the mower or the Flex-Deck.

Becides do you look for wheel marks in the lawn from the velke? I can berrily see them.

8. It's the dead middle of winter so lawn pics are going to be hard to come by.

9. Husker1982

No, not really but they can make it look off if real bad but the spreader is at fault here.

The lines overall are not bad.