1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Flex Fork Q 20/52

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by trader39, May 28, 2006.

1. trader39

trader39 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I was planning on buying a Fastrak 20/52 very soon. Can you confirm for me that the flex forks are now available for this unit? If I get a seat spring kit, is it really necessary to get the lever extensions.?
    What exaclty is the air blow out kit... what does it do??
    When I order this I want the following attachments.. Can you attach the correct part numbers to assure I order the right parts please:
    Seat Spring Kit
    Flex Forks
    Mulch Kit
    Thanks for the help.
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Flex Forks are now available, they are shipping to dealers and distributors who ordered them, this takes a couple weeks to fill the "pipeline".
    You don't have to have the extensions, it is nice though, try it with out them and see how you feel.
    Blow out kits stop the air from "rolling" out the front lip of the deck in dryer conditions and leaf season.

Kit, 52" Mulch, FasTrak / Hustler Mini Z / Super Mini Z part # 102640 MSRP $125.00
    (with serial # 05051016 or after/ larger opening) includes mulch blades
    Kit, Seat Spring, FasTrak part # 367425 MSRP $62.00
    Kit (2 forks), FT Flex Fork, Mini FasTrak / FasTrak part # 799288 MSRP $199.00