Flex forks or seat springs?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by mls64, Oct 15, 2006.

1. mls64

mls64 LawnSite Member
    from n tx

I'm a new FasTrak 52" owner and am wondering if I add the Flex Forks will the seat springs be necessary? The back 2 acres of my property are pretty bumpy (need to fix that!) and I'm looking to make the ride more comfortable.

Thanks!
    Mike

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

If I had to pick one or the other, I would go with the Flex Forks for sure, they really smooth out the ride of the mower, not just the ride for the operator.

Pj

3. lawnstriper23

lawnstriper23 LawnSite Senior Member

Mike, I have a set of flex forks for sale if you are interested. PM me for more details..........Striper

4. mls64

mls64 LawnSite Member
    from n tx

Hmm. Not yet able to PM (must be too new). But I'm interested.

5. lawnstriper23

lawnstriper23 LawnSite Senior Member

This is from a previous post by me.
    "Anybody looking to purchase a set of these for a MFT machine? If so I have a set that I am willing to part with for $150 plus shipping. The forks have approx 5 hours on them so they are just like new. I am selling due to purchasing the bagger for my MFT. Send me an IM, email or just post here. First to come up with the cash gets them.............."
    Let me know if you would be interested in the forks because they are taking up space in my garage (plus I need the cash for a new bagger). Not too sure about restrictions about posting email addresses so I will try to find your email addy to give you more details........Striper

6. mls64

mls64 LawnSite Member
    from n tx

I guess I need Admin help, as I keep getting a message stating that I can't send PMs because of account registration. But I am interested in the flex forks.

7. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

e-mail the owner of LS and see what he can do for you.
    Otherwise, if you 2 would e-mail me I will exchange your information for you.

Pj

8. blackandgold

blackandgold LawnSite Senior Member

Since both are relatively inexpensive, I think you should get both.

9. gps_jetskier

gps_jetskier LawnSite Senior Member

Any pictures of this Flex Seat yet?

10. mls64

mls64 LawnSite Member
    from n tx

Apparently have to have minimum 10 days and 10 posts on the Forums in order to PM. My email should be listed in my profile, though.