Flex Forks Problem - Help PJ

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by TonyMeister, Apr 28, 2006.

1. TonyMeister

TonyMeister LawnSite Member

PJ,

I had my dealer special order Flex Forks for me about two weeks ago and they arrived today. When I got them home and cut open the factory-sealed box, about half of the paint was missing! I just saw bare metal all over the place!

Since they came from the factory this way, I'm hoping that you can arrange for a replacement set to be sent to my home so that I don't have to drive all the way back to the dealer over this Quality Control issue.

I'm just a homeowner with 10 acres that I mow on my own. I bought my Super Z about 3 months ago and have enjoyed it a lot so far. I was surprised that Hustler would send out brand new Flex Forks in that terrible condition, however.

Just for future QC efforts, the Flex Forks I got were tossed in a box with no padding, bubble-wrap, or anything to keep them from banging into one-another during shipping. As a consequence, they are both missing huge areas of paint.

Please let me know and thanks...Tony

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

E-mail me and we will get this taken care of.

Pj

3. TonyMeister

TonyMeister LawnSite Member

PJ,

Thanks for helping with this...I'll e-mail you now.

Tony

4. beaubob

beaubob LawnSite Member

I picked up a set this weekend. Mine had missing paint as well on the entire little square section welded into the side. Doesn't sound as bad as Tony's, but a little dissapointing. It is black though, should be easy to fix.