Flex Forks

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by cajuncutter, May 9, 2006.

1. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

P.J.
    I am curious; will the flex forks fit on my shortcut 1500? When we did have a dealer here in Shreveport the forks looked identical. When I purchased the Hustler Hog from Lonnie I decided to keep the original 99 Shortcut running and in doing so I swapped the old model carrier frame for the new one he sent me. The new one sported the larger caster tires which was a night and day improvement on the ride. So I am now curious about these flex forks. I do not know the part number of my castors but I am sure you could figure it out. By the way I am on season number 8 now. Last year the frame issue started and I have various welds on the mower holding it together however she still seems to be holding together.
    Caj

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

The forks are different between the Hog and the Z's / Super Z's, I just looked up the part #'s.
    We will not be offering Flex Forks for the Hog's, and I am not sure you can make them work on the Hog.

3. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

It is not a hog, He sent me a carrier frame to convert the hog to a shortcut. So it is the newest model shortcut with lartger castors

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Just checked that fork also, still not gonna work.
    Sorry...

Pj