Flex Seat?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by lbostons, Jun 6, 2007.

1. lbostons

lbostons LawnSite Member

PJ - Are there any plans by Hustler to create a flex seat for the Hustler Mini Z? I have a brand new 52" Mini Z that I just purchased last week which I absolutely love. My wife actually took a spin on it and she liked the ride. I also purchased the flex forks and a suspension seat with the new rider. Her only comment (always tries to supply constructive criticism) was the seat was too upright. Hopefully Hustler will eventually do this.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I know our intentions are to have the Flex Seat for more models, I will have to ask where we are on the project.
    As to your current suspension seat, you can adjust the angle of the back of the set along with the lumbar, those are the 2 knobs on the side of the back cushion.

Pj

3. lbostons

lbostons LawnSite Member

Thanks PJ - I will look into the adjustment and look forward to hearing more info soon

4. gps_jetskier

gps_jetskier LawnSite Senior Member

Ya know I was thinking about this the other night mowing. The suspension seat is like $350 (online), then you can get the Hustler Flex seat for $299 or something from Hustler. That's a pretty big chunk of change. Would it be almost as nice if you just got the $100 (online) suspension attachment with the flex seat. That would save about $250 and might give a decent ride. I guess it comes down to what gives a better ride? The quality of the suspension or the Flex seat.

5. icobob

icobob LawnSite Member
    from indiana

I thought that there wasn't a suspension seat available for the Mini Z. If so are there any pictures of it. Thanks

6. lbostons

lbostons LawnSite Member

There is not a flex seat available for the Mini Z yet. I have the suspension seat with the flex forks currently. It is a very decent ride but I want to add the flex seat when it becomes available to have the best ride available.
    Peace,
    lbostons

7. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

There is not one available from the factory, but the Super Mini Z comes with it from the factory.
    Take a look at our website, any Super Z or Super Mini Z you see on our site has the suspension seat.

Pj