Flint Mi

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by William Camp, Apr 15, 2003.

1. William Camp

William Camp LawnSite Member

:) Any one from the Flint Mi area

2. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

Flint area here. lawns in flint, GB fenton and davison

3. William Camp

Howes it going expert lawn i'am on the west side if you have any calls on this side you dont or cant get to give me a call i'am looking for more work i have a new tiger cub to pay for.

Thanks Fourstar Lawnscaping
    {810}621-4301

Mow hard live long

4. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

i'll keep my ears open, if i get something out that way, i'll let ya know. have a great season

5. William Camp

Thanks a lot you guys have a great season give me a call so we can talk sometime:blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3: :blob3:

Fourstar Lawnscaping

6. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

From Flint ... do lawns mainly in the Flushing area. I will have some lawns to weed out this year.

Expert, you need any lawns?

If not i may call you William.

Anyone know a good FREE spot to dump in our area?

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Tom, I don't know of anywhere for free dumping, but you can go right off of Court St. near Dort, and for about $6 a yard, you can dump all your material. That's pretty cheap. Let me know if you want your places to look great, and not have alot of excessive growth to mow. I have this fert. program that is unbelievable. We can work something out in the price so there's something in it for you, too.;)

8. William Camp

Grazzmaster what do you have to dump and how much any work you send my way would be great.:D :D :D

9. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Joe. If i have anybody sign up for our fertilizer program ( noone yet) i will let ya know. I was hoping i could find a free place to dump. ( you know me - im cheap)

William

I ALWAYS have stuff to dump. Lets see .... yesterday i had one job with thatching material, and edging material that was overgrown pretty bad to dump. I have a few tree trimming jobs lined up. Some hedges to trim. Grass clippings of course .....

I guess i just shold of said "All of the above" LoL!

Happy Easter all!!!

10. William Camp

GraZZmaZter there is a place in swartz creek on morrish rd just south of miller on the east side where you can dump wood chips . You could check and see if you could dump there. I can burn but my wife would kill me if I let you dump here.

Thanks
    Fourstar Lawnscaping
    810-621-4301:) :)