Flint, Michigan

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by GraZZmaZter, Mar 18, 2003.

1. GraZZmaZter

GraZZmaZter LawnSite Senior Member

I am in the Flint area. Actually do most of our work in Flushing. Anyone else from the Flint area?

2. Husker1982

Husker1982 LawnSite Senior Member

I am in the Flint area. Actually I have a few out there in Flushing for this year.

3. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

Southern Genesee County here. Mostly Grand Blanc, Fenton and Flint accounts.

GrazzMazter and Husker. Do you guys have any accounts out my way? I'd like to see your work. I'm not interested in trying to get your accounts, obviously, but it would be neat to see some lawns that are spoken about on LS. :cool:

4. GraZZmaZter

I have a few in fenton. On fenton rd actually. I can guarantee they are not looking their best right now though....lol

5. Expert Lawns

haha, no kidding. i actually take classes in fenton, at the Mott Great Lakes Campus on Thompson Road. I know of an LCO near there too, he was actually out tinkering with his lazers the other day since it was 60 degrees out. not sure what his company name is though

6. GraZZmaZter

We drive by the Mott campus every week to get to our jobs. Small world, ei? What kind of classes are you taking? I go to the flint branch of Mott when i do take classes. Usually business courses. We usually stop at the A&W just down the street from there for a lunch on our day out there. Maybe we can hook up some day to chit chat.

7. Expert Lawns

The A&W on Thomspon and Torrey, i know right where you are talking about. I fill up at the BP quite often. I am taking a computer class, a math class and a business class; which is my major. when the mowing season get up and going, that would be cool to meet for lunch and talk a bit. i'm actually off to class right now. damn its nice out, take advantage.......