1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Florida Auctions this Feb

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Dirtman2007, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

2. Blue Goose

Blue Goose LawnSite Senior Member

I'm in hopes weather will be better by then letting us go back to work more.

Last year we sent a bunch of equipment to Ritchie Bros. St. Louis auction. It was real interesting to see it from that angle.
  3. tmf lawn care

tmf lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

wat u getting now dirt looking at the deer 850c hoe :usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:
  4. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been the past three years and after going to all the auctions there in february, you would think come march there would be no equipment left in the state! Crazy amount of equipment, and keep an eye out for the women that the shipping companies employ. You will know what i mean when you see them :dizzy::drinkup:
  5. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

6. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

So is anyone else going to this.

Were taking the F450 and the 24' flat bed trailer incase we buy something haha.
  7. Kepple Services

Kepple Services LawnSite Senior Member

We are going to both lyon and RB more than likely as they are in my back yard. We recently decided to start looking for a horizontal grinder, so we will need a loader here soon as well.
  8. SellingIron

SellingIron LawnSite Senior Member
    from FTE

I will be there taking notes. I hope they turn the volume down this go around...Here is a list of Skids & CTL's up for auction.. It looks just like a market share list..: 248 Skids/CTLs. And there are almost 500 attachments available. I drove by the other day and it is stacked, truckload after truckload of equipment....

ASV (22)

BOBCAT (117)

CASE (6)

JCB (1)

JOHN DEERE (5)

MUSTANG (1)

RACOON (4)

SCAT TRAK (1)

TAKEUCHI (2)

THOMAS (3)

TORO (1)

VERMEER (2)

VOLVO (4)
  9. Caterkillar

Caterkillar LawnSite Senior Member

Is there online auctioning?
  10. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

Richie bros has just built a new state of the art auction house up here.
    Grand opening's in March i can't wait.