Florida People

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by HometownLawn, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Maxify

Maxify LawnSite Member

Gainesville, here. Got outta the business, too. Out in Jonesville now with a horse farm. Kept my ferris and compact tractor,though. Somethings are just too much fun. still love the smell of fresh cut grass.

2. sancho_man_orlando

sancho_man_orlando LawnSite Member

Orlando here...

3. Skyking

Skyking LawnSite Member

Brooksville here

4. Skyking

Skyking LawnSite Member

Do you just do fertilization? What does it take to get a license in Florida?

5. tallrick

tallrick LawnSite Senior Member

I am still amazed that none of the other postings here were from south Florida.

6. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I'm going to Orlando w/ another couple the end of January. Any suggestions for things to do - day & night? Thanks!

7. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

South Orlando is considered S. FL. also. S FL has officially chimed in. 6'2 265 male(Ding, Ding)! Im a big fan of the Dan Patrick Show! If you listen then you know why I listed my size.

8. CHUCK'SLAWN

CHUCK'SLAWN LawnSite Member

Boca Raton, where the very wealthy are the cheapest on the planet.

9. tallrick

tallrick LawnSite Senior Member

I think that is true everywhere in Florida! You would be amazed how cheap people here are. Maybe that's why nobody on this message board seems to be from Broward, Miami-Dade or Monroe counties. Then again English is needed to post...LOL!

10. DaveinSWFL

DaveinSWFL LawnSite Member

Just started up this year. Myself and I have a part timer. I service Charlotte & Sarasota Counties. Average rate here for an average size lawn is $100 a month for full service.