1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Florida People

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by HometownLawn, Aug 26, 2005.

1. jaemax

jaemax LawnSite Member

hey man Im in Punta Gorda....
  2. DaveinSWFL

DaveinSWFL LawnSite Member

Hi Jaemax,
    I service Punta Gorda as well. I have 30 properties in PGI. I have 73 total (PC, NP, Venice & Sarasota and 1 commercial. Hows business your way?

DISTURBEDSMR LawnSite Member

Live in Saint Cloud service Orlando, Winter Park, and Maitland
  4. LawnCareLady

LawnCareLady LawnSite Member

We live in Longwood and service Winter Park, Casselberry, Orlando and Maitland.
  5. tdifonzo

tdifonzo LawnSite Member

I'm in Apollo Beach. I service Apollo Beach,Brandon,Riverview and Ruskin. Anyone else from around here?
  6. plj216

plj216 LawnSite Member

In jacksonville , Florida.
  7. Tisdell's Lawn Serv. LLC

Tisdell's Lawn Serv. LLC LawnSite Member

Hello ,yes I am in the Riverview ,Brandon area.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. OntheRock

OntheRock LawnSite Member

Wow!!!! No body from Broward or Miami dade? Well I live in Miramar and work in the miami dade area covering almost the keys to kendall area (for those of you who really know this is S.Fl)
    Got a small family business that gives service to Foreclosed bank home, we do everything from cutting grass to cleaning out inside of the homes. Just me and my Dad for now till we grow. Very happy with tge results and the best part is the banks pay every two weeks!!! NO lowballing here from cheap customers, we dont bring down our mower unless is 30 and up for resident homes. And YES yo hablo español, ingles, and japonese!! Former US Navy Veteran (OIF/OEF) Hooorahhhh!
    Happy to have found this site and I learning as we go. All year long work here in the real S.fl is a blessing and hoping to grow this new year. This would be our first year in business.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. Chencho

Chencho LawnSite Member

Broward County here! Reppin' the 954!
  10. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

Wierd to see a 5 year dead thread come back to life. Sure were some names from back in the day. I work and live in Destin. Commonly called the red neck riveriera