1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by BearWise Landscapers, Mar 26, 2010.

Where are you located in Florida?

1. North Florida

2. Central Florida

3. South Florida

1. CkLandscapingOrlando

CkLandscapingOrlando LawnSite Senior Member

I'm in Keenes oint, Dr Phillips, and Bay Hill on Thur and Fri as well
  2. BGPM

BGPM LawnSite Member

Newb here, still setting up :dizzy:, looking to start advertising within the next week or so.

Winter Park/Union Park Areas..

Good Day :cool2:
  3. CkLandscapingOrlando

You dont go close to maitland do you? I might want to unload one on you if so.
  4. ProMo

ProMo LawnSite Bronze Member

I service a few properties in the maitland area
  5. CkLandscapingOrlando

I might have one you can have. Let me give it a little thought. The drive is killing me. I have about 4 on one street but only 2 are really year round, One is bi-weekly and one is weekly during the growing season. One is just detail. The lady pays by the hour. 35hr. Usually spend 30min paying just to talk but she pays for it
  6. BGPM

BGPM LawnSite Member

Hey, sorry for not responding sooner, it's been a busy week.

I'm not in the Maitland area, but thank you for your offer Ck, I'm trying to stay in very specific areas, even if only a handful of accounts just to get the routine and timing down.

I'm honestly just a weekend warrior, possibly a equipment junky needing a reason to buy a 12k mower at some point.. :laugh:

But I should be seen around town pretty soon, the more I started getting into this, the more I noticed how much competition there is, so we'll see how it goes. I've always wanted to get into this 'biz' to see how it goes, I'm still doing other work for make my coin which is wayyy off from landscaping, just thought it'd be nice to actually get outside and actually work instead of sitting in front of a PC all day. I do all the maintenance/handyman work for some of our families rental properties as well so I suppose the landscaping fits right in. :waving:
  7. BearWise Landscapers

BearWise Landscapers LawnSite Senior Member

It is beginning to get a little warm down here in Florida. Orlando has highs in the 90's this week. I hope all of you stay cool down here.
  8. CkLandscapingOrlando

It's killing me. Yesterday I dug up a 19ft magnolia from a clients yard and brought it home and plated it. Thats some work right there.
  9. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

anyone work in deltona pm me i need some help with my aunt she cant find a good lco
  10. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

Because its Deltona LOL.