flu

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jsf343, Feb 23, 2007.

1. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

For those that haven't caught this flu yet- whatever you do, DON'T catch it!! it is some wicked stuff. I am on day 9 of it and went to the Doc to see if I could get anything for my sinus infection. They said it has a duration of anywhere from 7 to 21 days!! Some bad symptoms too. You don't want to screw up the start of your season, wash hands, eat and sleep well, and stay away from sickies if you can.

Jeff

2. tnmulchblower

tnmulchblower LawnSite Member

Jeff,
    As you,Both my wife and I caught the "flu" or whatever they are calling it,she missed 4 days of work,put me down for a day and half. Here in East Tn this mess has been rampant,hope you feel well soon..

3. jsf343

Thank you, Day and a half? wow you got kind of lucky. My wifes family is from Georgia, we go down there every couple of years to see everybody. They always talk about riding into the Tennesee mountins to see the fall colors. Bet you are glad fall is over though huh? somebody has to clean all that up.:dizzy:

Jeff

4. tnmulchblower

tnmulchblower LawnSite Member

You will have to come up one fall and check out the fall colors. We are glad that Spring is almost here,had enough of winter. And,the flu thingy,yes,I did get lucky,I actually went to Dr. on the first day I got it.

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Sick as a dog with that for 12 days...coughing and fever would not go away.

6. jsf343

I am getting close to that 12 day mark. I have been coughing so much I have a constant headache. A thought occured to me today.... Maybe I will get that flu shot next year.:laugh: