Fluid Film Ad Contest!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Win a free case of regular size cans! After seeing the ad enhancement under the "Save Fluid Film!!!" thread we have decided to offer a free case of 11 3/4 oz. cans (12 cans to a case) to the best ad created. You don't have to stick with the format of the other ad, so feel free to be creative and let's see what develops.

Ads will be judged the first week of October.

Good Luck!

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

i could really use that case!!!!!! i want to coat my truck frame in it! i was actually thinking of one yesturday as i was using fluid film to change out the shocks on my truck (worked awsome btw) and i thought of a really good one, now i can't remember it. For now my entry is:

"Fluid film, more uses than the hammer" or just on the can "With more uses than the hammer"

ill try and remember my good one though!

3. Dano50

Sounds good, but you've got to come up with just a tag line. You've got to be a little more creative and put together an ad of some type.

4. Dano50

Okay. We talked it over and we will just go for the best new slogan, so give us your best tag line and keep using Fluid Film!

5. mcwlandscaping

sorry, didn't realize your first goal, but, now that youve changed it, ive updated mine!! lol

Fluid Film: "With more uses than duct tape"!! duct tape does have a lot of uses, FF beats it out though! I like the duct tape one better than the hammer one, but, im just throwing out what ive got because you have made such an awsome product!

6. rb_in_va

rb_in_va LawnSite Member
    from VA

Here you go:

Fluid Film is like a condom for your equipment!

7. Dano50

While I don't think it would win it sure is funny! :laugh:

8. rb_in_va

rb_in_va LawnSite Member
    from VA

Another:

For
    Lubricating
    Use
    It
    Daily

Frees stuck bolts
    Inhibits Rust
    Lubes Parts
    Maintains Finish

9. mcwlandscaping

There's your ad!!! ive got your slogan!

10. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

For lubrication it's Fluid Film, Better than any fluid you've ever seen on film!

:drinkup: