Fluid Film banner

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by DLAWNS, Nov 21, 2010.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

No problem man...glad to hear it worked for ya! Something else I learned is that if you apply it like a day or so before you use it, it works even better. And than reapply as needed and you will be golden.
  2. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, I kinda learned that one by accident. Took the blower motor apart a while ago. Filmed it up, the just didn't have the drive to put it back together. So to justify me NOT doing it, I'd spray it again in a couple of days. I probably put enough on there for a couple of years. :)
  3. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

all we need is a picture of you with the fluid film shirt and hat posing with the banner :usflag:

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Haha nice!

haha...maybe one day...lol
  5. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

ok..that one day is today :cool2:
  6. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Very nice, I gotta get one of those soon
  7. User Name Taken

User Name Taken LawnSite Member

So jealous :laugh:
  8. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

we ordered a case of the 11.75oz cans the other day.

looking forward to it. worked great on corosion, but did find out something bad about it and that is it freezes apparently. i used it on all choke and throttle cables and every one them worked fine tonight when starting up the machines we just sold(standers). they were parked outside in about 20degrees for maybe 30min and the cables were completely frozen and could not be moved!!

that was a bit disconcerning, but is rare it matters anyhow as we are not using these machines in that cold
  9. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Must be from where you washed them or some thing.I use it on my snow blowers and never have a problem.
  10. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

We've tested Fluid Film to -30F and it didn't freeze. There must have been something else going on there.