Fluid Film banner

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by DLAWNS, Nov 21, 2010.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i use it on the manual choke cable on our old plow truck. have for the past 2 winters without any issue at all. i'm with bob, there had to be water in there somewhere

2. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

You plowed any snow yet George ?.....:waving:

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

had just enough "flurries" last night for dad to go out and do the 2 small businesses but that's it. i want a good foot to 2 foot storm to try out that new blade the right way:weightlifter::weightlifter:

i gotta talk to u soon, need some pics of your truck, hope all is well:waving:

4. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

wish it snowed in sf..id plow for sure...

5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

good, it was most likely the water from washing. i give them a serious close up wash in the winter. that would disperse after a while though i would think and not cause any more issues, especially if you put more fluid film down the cables

6. a plus bob

from Indiana

No snow in Kansas yet Ralph?

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Grassman--

I was gonna say it had to be water on there because I actually put fluid film in all my locks and it keeps them from freezing.

8. a plus bob

from Indiana

My lock at my shop was frozen yesterday when I got there.I sprayed it with FF and now it works easy.

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

up until a couple weekends ago (11/28 to be exact lol) the padlock on our trailer hadn't been openned since the beginning of spring (had no need to use the trailer this year) it's sat uncovered and endured(sp) plentiful rain yet it openned right up on 11/28 and still had plenty of ff on it/in the tumbler (the key got ff on it from inserting it lol) from the ff application it last received last year on 11/30 when it got put away for last winter:weightlifter::cool2:

10. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Found myself in a FF frenzy today. FF'd all the locks and what not outside. Cars, trucks, trailers, gates, you name it, I filmed it.

Aaahhhhhh....... feelin a little better now...

Is it Tuesday yet?