Fluid Film Dealer

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by TheOctagon, Feb 27, 2011.

1. TheOctagon

TheOctagon LawnSite Senior Member

How do i become a Fluid Film Dealer? I am a Lawn Equipment dealer now and want to add Fluid Film now that i have tried it and know how well it works. I want to offer a Deck covering on new machines before they cut grass for a little bit of an upsell.

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'm sure Dano will chime in here, but if he doesn't see it I would PM Dano50 to ask him!

3. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

straight off fluid-film.com "Interested in becoming a dealer or distributor?
    Call us direct at 650-761-3536 or toll free at 888-387-3522. We can be reached for questions at our toll free number Monday through Friday during regular business hours.

Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you!"

now then as far as i know dan has been out of the office on the road again so if you choose to send him a pm don't be surprised if he doesn't respond right away. you figure even if he returns to the office tomorrow he's gonna have a lot of catching up to do.

welcome to the army octagon:waving:

4. TheOctagon

TheOctagon LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you for the quick replies. I will be calling tomorrow! I am excited about the opportunity. I think it will be a quick and easy upsell to get this under the decks right out of the gate and continue the use down the road.

5. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

We love new dealers! Welcome aboard!

6. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

well do we have a new place to get our fix yet:laugh: