Fluid Film Depierro Lawns 2011

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by DLAWNS, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Now that is awesome!!! You've got a beautiful little girl there, Bill. I know you're proud!

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Dan! I appreciate that and I am definitely proud of my little girl! Oh and I meant to tell ya my John Deere guy has been getting tons of people interested in Fluid Film! He said he already got one guy hooked after selling him one can. The guy came back and bought the rest of his stock and he's been giving out samples left and right. He keeps it right on the front desk!

3. Dano50

Now THAT'S how you sell Fluid Film!

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i'm with dan, that guy knows how to sell product! like we say at my job, you can't sell it from the back room:nono:

looks like you've been busy my friend, very impressive:clapping: has the wife had to chase a man with a weird look in his eye and a spray can in his hand out of the kichen yet:laugh::laugh:

i like this one-->

[​IMG]

she's thinking that when she grows up she's gonna be higher ranked than daddy:)

5. Dano50

Those are great pics! Another Fluid Film fan in the making!

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for the compliments guys!

7. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

FF makes em grow up big and strong!!!!

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Some new pics...we put plexiglass onthe stainless steel part of my toolbox and of course it got a FF sticker, I sprayed my new green barrel so debris will slide right out of it. We also cleaned up my friends quad and sprayed it down...the thing looked like new. I will be getting one soon! Oh and the last one is my mower deck after I cut my tall damp yard. It is still like new and the little bit of dirt under there wiped right off..

54.jpg

58.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

68.jpg

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

but bill ff doesn't work under mower decks:rolleyes: remember[​IMG]

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I know! I'm so stupid! lol