Fluid Film Depierro Lawns 2011

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by DLAWNS, Feb 26, 2011.

1. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

What kind do you buy? And whats your method for applying it?

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I buy it in the cans and in the gallons. The gallon method, I have an undercoating gun that I bought from Kellsport or like 25-30 bucks. You hook it to your compressor and thats how I do the bigger jobs ie: mower decks, dump insert, inside of my vac, undercarriage of truck, plows, etc. For smaller things I use the cans such as spraying my truck (I wipe it in), garage door rollers, detailing the mowers, battery terminals, and a million other things!

Nice, they definitely have good prices!

Thanks man! All I can say is try it. I'm sure it comes down to a preference thing for most people! Oh and it's because I'm like the official spokesman for FF and Kellsport! hahaha:laugh:

3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

wanna fight for the title??

funny.

i was thinking of in the future doing some undercoating on my personal vehicles, maybe the owrk trucks, but it has never been an issue that we dont you know.

FF makes me want to just spray everything down with it!

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Hahaha

Yeah Ive never actually undercoated my trucks before with anything and never had a problem. But it sure doesn't hurt! I know what you mean, everything I own has ff on it! lol:laugh:

5. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

you mentioned gallons and cans. What about drums? :rolleyes:

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

You guys know how I feel about the drums! lol But I'd rather not get in trouble with my wife!:clapping:

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I'm trying to resize the pics but here's one to see if it works

tmpphpRhqWXc1.jpg

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Here's the rest....did I mention I love Fluid Film? lol

tmpphpWImXKu2.jpg

tmpphp0K2n6r.jpg

tmpphpKA8rRB3.jpg

tmpphpqMhLwL4.jpg

9. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Bill, I always thought you were a nice guy, but now, you suck lol. A T & a Hoddie? I keep entering that contest on FB and have yet to win a hoddie, maybe Dano knows that you buy more FF than me. All joking aside, great pics Bill, I gotta try the FF as a wax on the truck.

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Let's just say I've spent some money on ff, won a few prizes, and have a great salesman in Bob at Kellsport! :laugh: lol