Fluid Film Depierro Lawns 2011

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by DLAWNS, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I figured so, I gotta get some more FF. It's unreal how fast you blow through the stuff when you're spraying everything in sight lol. Kellsport is a great place to order from, my first order wasn't my last, not to mention a free key chain. The delivery was fast as well, what more could you ask for?

2. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Can anyone say JEALOUS????? Hey Bill, I might have to come down and borrow some FF 'til my stock arrives!!

3. Lazer_Z

from NJ

You're a funny guy Lefet :D, no jealousy here, Bill knew I was joking. It's no joke that I need to get more FF though, I can think of a few things that I need to spray the crap out of.

4. Lefet

Nah Z, you got that wrong! I'M JEALOUS that he already got his order in for FF BEFORE I did!!! I'm sitting here nursing a sample spray can and a brush can!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

5. Lazer_Z

from NJ

Hmm, well I hate to have ya jealous of me, but I've still got at least half of a full size can left.

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Boys, I feel ya. I've been making a couple half cans last me through the winter! I've been going through withdrawls!:help:

7. Lefet

Yeah, jealous there too! I've got a can that's 3/4 full. Only problem is I DROPPED the dang thing and broke the spray nozzle. Haven't found a nozzle that will fit and make it work. So there it sits, calling my name, saying things like...."the shovels need me", "aren't those garage door springs getting annoying"? :hammerhead:

8. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

you make me proud bill[​IMG]

but next time get the 5 gallon pail[​IMG]

:waving:

9. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

now that made me laugh man, good one

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

That sucks man! At least it won't go to waste! Just wait till you get your next can and you'll be good to go!

I try! The 5 gallon will be my next purchase. I just needed to restock on the basics. I was almost bone dry! Probably midspring or summer I'll buy the 5 gallon and another case.