Fluid Film Depierro Lawns 2011

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by DLAWNS, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Lookin good Bill, although your hat doesn't look like it's ever been worn lol. I have to find my FF sticker and put it on the door of my trailer, it's blank and needs a little something.

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

It just inspires me, Dano! lol

Oh it's been worn, lol. I promise!:clapping:

3. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I'll never forget last years Techo bloc showcase, I wore my FF hat proudly and was asked by "Paver" Pete and a rep for a tool company what it was and I told them as much info as I knew from personal use as well as what I learned off of here. I even gave the rep FF's phone number, I can't say for sure if he followed up or not, but I did my part and clued in a couple of people who had no idea what FF was.

Dano, if that isn't proof that you guys need to come to the east coast, then I don't know what is. Seriously, look into some shows, like PANTS or something.

4. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

That is just sooooooooooooo unfair!!!

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

it's almost time for me to break into my 5 gallon pail, i think i have 4 empty gallon pails waiting to be refilled:cool2:

i wanna get the drum but mom says she'll throw me out if i do;) she claims there's too much ff around here as it is:dizzy: the woman is nuts i tell ya

6. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Somehow I think you'll manage it though. :dancing:

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i think so too:) it's just a matter of timing:usflag:

8. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Do it....lol! Next season just might be the year I try to do it! I'm going to measure the costs that I spend on the gallons and see if it would be worth it to get the drum. I'm sure over time it will more than pay for itself.

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

55- 1 gallon pails at $47.50 each = $2612.50

11- 5 gallon pails at $189.00 each = $2079.00

1- 55 gallon drum = (approx) $1500 shipped

math done:laugh:

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I never was a good math student!! hahaha:laugh:

Now all I have to do is look up last years numbers and watch this years and see how much I spend on ff in general and it would prob just be a wise investment! lol

This might be a dumb question, but is there like a tap or a nozzle for the drum?